Samsung S6 edge+ battery drain overnight!!!

A

AC Question

Hi I recently got my s6 edge plus running marshmallow (not rooted).

So last night I decided to test my phone by putting it into safe mode and left airplane mode on, wifi off, bluetooth off, sync off, location off and battery power saver on. I left the phone at 10:01PM and when I woke up at 9:51PM I saw that my battery had depleted to 55%. That gives a rate of depletion of 3.63%/hour.

the battery usage only shows 3 things:
Device Idle 42%
Screen 39%
Android OS 17%

This seems to be depleting faster than my test which i didnt run in safe mode a few weeks ago.

Second Test:
Straight from another forum I posted on:
Yesterday (22/3) at 9:09PM I decided to turn my device off at 75% charge with airplane mode on, bluetooth off, sync off, location services of and battery power saver enabled. Today (23/3) I have turned my device on at 6:53AM and had found out that the battery had depleted from 75% to 45% in that whole night (approximately 10.033 hours). So this was at a rate of 2.99%/hour.

This one shows:
Screen Usage 39%
Cell standby 13%
Android OS 11%
Pokemon Duel 13%
Snapchat 8%
Android System 6%
Device Idle 5%

Seems to me.

Also I need help on why It fails to backup my data in the Samsung backup located in settings>Backup and reset>backup my data

Mooserman15

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
The battery problem is very strange. Either your battery is damaged or something in the phone is conductivg poorly when it shouldn't be conducting at all. For the backup issue, the option in settings does literally nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes