Replays song on mute then continues??

A

AC Question

I am so frustrated with my music atm.
Basically a couple or so songs will play before a song that just plays gets repeated randomly EXCEPT ON MUTE and then when the mute version finishes it continues to play the playlist/album. (This only happens when headphones are in)
I've had NO luck finding anything through searching on what it might be let alone to fix it.
Pls help asap I'm so tired of having to pull out my phone (especially on busy trains) just to skip to the next song 😩
Ty!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Is this the stock Music app? Are the songs saved locally to your Internal Storage or SD card, or are they streaming from the cloud?

Jojo lml

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I have a galaxy note 4.
It's the usb transfer mp3 app not google play
And yes it's internal storage.

I recently got it serviced and they had to replace the phone completely and since then this problem has been going on.
I'm maybe beginning to think it might be a faulty headphone jack?

It's a strange problem thats for sure.
Cheers.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by "usb transfer mp3 app." Do you mean that these are mp3 files you transferred to the phone's Internal Storage via USB connection to your PC? And are you using the stock Music app to play the files (which is different from the Play Music app from Google)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt