What can be wrong with Odin3 ? Since today I can't download files for flashing.

A

AC Question

A few days before I flashed twrp-3.0.2-0-trltexx.img.tar and CF-Auto-Root-trlte-trltexx-smn910f.tar.md5 without any problem.

Now when I tap AP button there is only a short flickering. The explorer window is not shown.

Furthermore the inputbox is blocked. No typing and no copy and paste.

If I connect my phone by USB it is detected.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if this is an Odin issue or just a somewhat related USB connectivity issue. Try using a different USB cable, or if you're using a USB hub plug the cable directly into your computer/laptop's USB port.
If you have Samsung Kies installed, check that it's not also running or kill it if it's running the background. Kies and Odin might conflict with each other (as both have similar purposes). Also, check which version of Odin you're using. Use the version recommended for the version of Android on your device:
Download Odin (All Versions) for Samsung Galaxy Devices

Last edited:

postlgue

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Edit
My problem is solved.
When I checked Odin today all was working OK.
I think the reason was a bug in my OS Win 10. Yesterday I got 51 updates from MS update center to my laptop due to the fact that I changed my Office 2013 from 32 bit to a downloaded 64 bit version. This was necessary because I had truoubles with my old version of Outlook 2013. A repair by my Office DVD did not work.

Many thanks to smvim for his hints. I will remember it.

By the way Odin is now opening the Explorer window without connected USB cable