Android Device Manager not working

A

AC Question

I have forgotten my unlock pattern and tried to lock my device with a password on ADM, it did lock and a message, "Your device is locked by Android device Manager" but there's no way of entering a password on that screen.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I have forgotten my unlock pattern and tried to lock my device with a password on ADM, it did lock and a message, "Your device is locked by Android device Manager" but there's no way of entering a password on that screen.

This means that you or something with access has locked the phone with Android Device manager. AKA the place you go when your phone is stolen, and you lock it remotely. So you should be able to set a new password VIA Android Device manger and use that to access your phone.

Try this link
https://myaccount.google.com/find-your-phone

Kbrown72128

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
mhinc -

I am in the same situation as AC Questions.
So my problem.

Go to the link. I set it up says my screen is locked by android device manager etc. Except when I enter the code that I set on the device manager it says its not the right one and locked my phone again for another 60 min. Suggestions?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
mhinc -

I am in the same situation as AC Questions.
So my problem.

Go to the link. I set it up says my screen is locked by android device manager etc. Except when I enter the code that I set on the device manager it says its not the right one and locked my phone again for another 60 min. Suggestions?

Are you able to RESET the code from Android Device Manager
then try again