How do I get rid of the magnifying glass icon that is always on the screen?

A

AC Question

A few weeks ago my phone ran an update, and since then I always have this little magnifying glass icon on the screen, no matter what. Its for some search engine. It can be moved around the whole edge of the screen but I can't figure out how to delete this feature. Any help?
Long clicking on it does not help and it does not open a seperate, new tab in the tab manager.

adentdude

Nov 26, 2021
Visit site
A few weeks ago my phone ran an update, and since then I always have this little magnifying glass icon on the screen, no matter what. Its for some search engine. It can be moved around the whole edge of the screen but I can't figure out how to delete this feature. Any help?
Long clicking on it does not help and it does not open a seperate, new tab in the tab manager.

Hi, I continue to have the same problem. I have force stopped literally all my apps that have anything to do with photos and I have deleted my only photo editing app. Polish. Yet, The annoying magnifying glass and speaker are still on my screen! How do I remove this?

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I continue to have the same problem. I have force stopped literally all my apps that have anything to do with photos and I have deleted my only photo editing app. Polish. Yet, The annoying magnifying glass and speaker are still on my screen! How do I remove this?
Hi, welcome to AC!
Have you enable it in accesbilty settings? Which device?