Samsung S3 restarting problem

A

AC Question

My phone is restarting in the following way: when i put the battery inside the phone starts, without touching the power button. The Samsung logo appears, than disappears and after a few seconds the logo reapers. This is going in endless loop.

The same happend 2-3 months ago, than I removed the battery, I pressed the power button severally. I put back the battery and than I was able to start the phone and use it normally.

Now it restarts constantly. Someone checked and said that the mother board is ruined.

I don't understand a thing and I need your opinion: I can start sometimes the phone normally, it goes all the way as I see my application installed. I can use my applications. But than it stops after a few minutes.

How is it possible that the motherboard is broken, but I can start the phone sometimes fully? Is this normal?

Thank you,
Maria

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! A faulty motherboard could cause all sorts of issues, so this is possible. But it could also be the Power button, or it might also be that you need a new battery. Can you test out a new or different battery?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7