Why cant i access lg smart world

A

AC Question

When im about to open the app, i get a message saying "getting auth token failed"
How can i enter, or how do i get rid of that message?

Sparkey67

Dec 14, 2017
Visit site
You do not need to use a proxy, or download a different app, etc.,

All you need to do is:

On your Android Phone:
Goto Settings
Accounts & Sync
tap on your LG Account
tap on Account information

It will load a screen that allows third party authentication from google to LG linked via your google account. Enter your user name and password, follow the instructions to re-authenticate and then you will have to agree to some service agreements. After this is complete, your LG account info with "Signed in via Google" will appear.

You can now back out of the menu, and restart LG Smartworld and you'll get updated terms of service and then it logs you in. No loss of account or anything else.

Cheers! :cool:

Mari DeLeon

Jul 7, 2018
Visit site
Thank you so much!! For weeks now I have been trying to change the theme on my Lg Stylo 2 Plus, there will be a check on the one I select, as if it is the current theme, yet it's only the Metro PCs wallpaper that came with my phone. I changed my gmail password a few weeks ago, so following your instructions made me realize that I had to update the password in the LG Smart World Account. Now it's working perfectly..
You do not need to use a proxy, or download a different app, etc.,

All you need to do is:

On your Android Phone:
Goto Settings
Accounts & Sync
tap on your LG Account
tap on Account information

It will load a screen that allows third party authentication from google to LG linked via your google account. Enter your user name and password, follow the instructions to re-authenticate and then you will have to agree to some service agreements. After this is complete, your LG account info with "Signed in via Google" will appear.

You can now back out of the menu, and restart LG Smartworld and you'll get updated terms of service and then it logs you in. No loss of account or anything else.

Cheers! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance