Someone, a loser is in my phone.

A

AC Question

Samsung j. I hardly use the phone. It does about 2 hours after taking off the charger, is very hot, old versions of goigle, chrome, playstore, facebook, if Google started the new log in page, mine is absent. I hear someone on the line when I use my phone. I have 3 phone icons , 2 service update icons, apps turn on change settings and overlays. This has been on my phone for more than a year. I am on my 7th phone, 2 different service providers. I don't watch youtube, however the cup is very high so I looked at the history yesterday, it had videos of how to get in facebook without a password and how to gain access to somebody's phone without having the phone etc.... any ides?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Samsung j. I hardly use the phone. It does about 2 hours after taking off the charger, is very hot, old versions of goigle, chrome, playstore, facebook, if Google started the new log in page, mine is absent. I hear someone on the line when I use my phone. I have 3 phone icons , 2 service update icons, apps turn on change settings and overlays. This has been on my phone for more than a year. I am on my 7th phone, 2 different service providers. I don't watch youtube, however the cup is very high so I looked at the history yesterday, it had videos of how to get in facebook without a password and how to gain access to somebody's phone without having the phone etc.... any ides?

I would suggest a Factory reset, start fresh, and contact your service provider and give them a detailed run down of all the issues you have mentioned above. Especially about hearing some one on the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781