Can someone please help me with a print issue?

A

AC Question

Hi,

I have had my A5 for quite some time and have never had any problems with it. Recently though I find that I can no longer save an email (or anything else) to PDF. I used to be able to save an email to PDF then upload it to my Google Drive by simple using my phone.

I don't know what has changed, but when I click Print, the screen that allows me to Save as PDF pops up (like it should), but disappears almost immediately.

I have tried various apps that should allow me to print to PDF, but none of them works. How can I restore the functionality that will allow me to select Print then save as PDF again?

Many thanks

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
I have borrowed a friends phone in order to take screen shots of what should happen when I want to save to PDF and upload to my Google Drive. I was also trying to compare his settings with mine, but there are so many places to check that I don't know where to begin really. I checked the obvious ones, but I can't see anything out of the ordinary.

This album of screenshots from my friends phone shows what should happen -

Samsung Print - Album on Imgur

And this is the situation on my phone (note the descriptions under each image) -

Failed Print - Album on Imgur

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12