My S7 won't stop its voice alerts

A

AC Question

I unplugged my phone this morning and it suddenly starting saying "Charge Me" every time the battery drop 1% (even at 99%). I gave up and re-plugged it and it still continues to say "Charge me". The thing is, I didn't even do anything yet and it suddenly became like this. I am not sure how to fix this.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I unplugged my phone this morning and it suddenly starting saying "Charge Me" every time the battery drop 1% (even at 99%). I gave up and re-plugged it and it still continues to say "Charge me". The thing is, I didn't even do anything yet and it suddenly became like this. I am not sure how to fix this.

It's obviously been possessed. I would suggest contacting your local clergy for an exorcism. Or tie it to a stake and stone it until it dies :)

Just kidding. Try wiping the Cache Partition

Turn off the device.
Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
When the device logo screen displays, release only the Power key.
When the Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe cache partition'.
Press the Power key to select.
Press the Volume down key to highlight 'yes' an press the Power key to select.
When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
Press the Power key to restart the device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463