Transferring game progresd

A

AC Question

I need to transfer my game progress from galaxy 5A to galaxy 7A. It's 2 years of credit. How can I do this without losing everything

bmhillegass87

Q&A Team
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

I can absolutely understand wanting to save this progress! Most games now have some sort of sign-in ability that allows you transfer progress between devices (IE through Facebook or a service of their own). You would then sign into the game on the new device and the data would transfer over. A word of caution, do not wipe your Galaxy 5A until you are absolutely certain that the 7A has all the data you wanted to transfer.

If you let me know the specific game I can dig into this further for you and see if there is a step-by-step guide available!

bmhillegass87

Q&A Team
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
OK!

I investigated further with the forums at Storm8. It looks like the safest method is actually contacting their support email directly. You'll want to let them know you are in the process of switching devices and would like to transfer your data over to the new device. Not all Storm8 games have an easy process to transfer data. Bingo is of course one of these. When you open your bingo app click the gear icon in the bottom left corner. When the settings menu comes up their should be a support ID number for your device at the bottom. You will want to reference that in your email. They will need this determine that it is your account and that is the account you want the data moved.

Their support contact is support@storm8.com

Subject line should reference "Bingo data transfer" and the body of the email explain that you got a new device and what all your data transfered (plus that ID number I mentioned above).

What ends up happening is when you install bingo on the new device because it's a new phone a new support ID is generated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34