General Settings Problems With LG-K120E

SpookyAlt

Apr 24, 2017
Visit site
1: Double tapping screen to turn on. It constantly turns on by itself in my pocket, and, because I listen to music and that there is music skip and pause/play button on the lock screen, the songs keep skipping and pausing when walking.

2: Text prediction/interference is impossible to turn off. I turned off al automatic txt settings, but still when typing, I'll type out a word, click back to edit a different word, but when deleting the word it will change the entire previous word, and sometimes I have to delete really far backwards and rewrite everything just to change one letter, because it keeps changing everything.

3: Holding backspace deletes things nonsensically fast, like entire articles get delete instantly, it's pretty much unuseable.

4: I can't find any touch recalibration settings. I have to tap things in uncomfortable ways just to tap what I want to.

Like... wtf?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

For the KnockON issue, see this article: Disabling LG’s KnockON – jimcofer.com

For the backspace issue, have you tried a different keyboard app, like Gboard or Swiftkey?

For the touch recalibration question, are you talking about touch sensitivity? Capacitative screens don't need recalibration in terms of touch accuracy. Touch sensitivity adjustment isn't a common feature in phones. I saw this article, but I'm not sure changing the Pointer Speed does anything for touch sensitivity, as the author states: https://www.inclusiveandroid.com/content/how-control-sensitivity-your-screen

SpookyAlt

Apr 24, 2017
Visit site
Ah, brilliant, thankyou very much for the help and I'll try it out soon. Just for clarification, the calibration thing I thought should be included so people could have the point of activation relate comfortably to where people press. On my old phone, you had to press slightly lower than on this one, and I got used to it... still not incredibly sure where I have to press to hit very small things on this phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11