I don't know the original lockscreen code and now I can't open my tablet. Help

cjoyce17

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I currently installed a lock screen app on my tablet just because it's BTS. I haven't done anything and just installed that app then opened it. It asked me to change the password but I didn't so I just closed the app. Btw I don't know what the original password is. I turned off my tablet and opened it the next morning after charging it and now that lock screen app shows and I can't open it ;A; Is there a default password for every tablet or are they all different. They are just 4 btw, i tried 1111, 0000, 1234 and every numbers but it won't work. I'm not connected to internet at all so I know I can't use the google account options I found. I can access the files in my tablet through connecting it to my laptop but still I don't know how to open my tablet. It won't shut down either. Please help me with this u n u

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it's done by pressing Power as if to power off, then long-pressing on the Power Off? message, which should bring up the Safe Mode option. However, if you can't power off in the normal way, that option is so far as I know inaccessible.
Have you tried powering off by a simulated battery pull....holding Power and Volume Down until the device shuts down? You may then be able to boot into Recovery, although I'm not sure that the options in there would be of much help, apart from Factory Reset perhaps.
I'll pass this on to others for more suggestions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae