Sync of contacts

A

AC Question

My son had a Lenovo phone and I created a google account for him under my name and he sync his contacts with his dad. His dad's google account is also seen in his phone and I can see his dad's contact in my son's handphone too . Recently I got him another handphone and I took out his current SIM card and put into his new handphone . But in the Lenovo handphone the contacts numbers still remains. So I put my own SIM card into this Lenovo handphone and I copied the contacts from my own SIM card and contacts saved in my handphone to this Lenovo handphone . I did not sign in with my own Google account when I copied all my contact numbers in this Lenovo phone and so In the Lenovo handphone remains the Google account which I created for my son and did not sign out when I took out my son's SIM card and I would like to know if my phone contacts which I copied and transfer into this Lenovo will be sync to my husband's phone and is he able to see my contacts which I recently copied into the handphone ?

Thank you