Unlocking phone for SIM card?

A

AC Question

Hello. I see all those websites that offer a service to unlock your phone for other SIM cards to use them, they send you some code and that's it. I just wanted to ask does this actually works this way?

I have a phone that has been blocked by my carrier from using their sim card (or any other) because I have some unpayed bills. They can block it since I was on a contract, but that contract expired.

Can I unlock my phone with the method mentioned above, I can use another carrier's sim card?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
In your situation, the only way I can guide you to resolve your issue is to pay the unpaid bills so the carrier will give you the code to unlock the device. Contract expired or not, if the line the phone was on is not in good standing (unpaid bills) the carrier will not provide the code. By the way, carriers CAN blacklist a device so no number of unlock codes will get a blacklisted device working on any carrier, which is what appears to be the case by your comment that it has been blocked from using their or any other SIM...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge