What's wrong with my phone?

A

AC Question

The arrow and menu bar, at the bottom of my s5 will not stop blinking. When they're blinking, I can't scroll through my phone without an app automatically popping up or an Internet link opening up without actually selecting it, I can't swipe my typing, I have to SLLOOOOWY type every word, and my phone will randomly light up -as if a text came through- but the sleep mode never kicks back in and the phone continues to be lit. . This has been on going for a year and it's getting worse. Ithe use to happen every now and then, now it's every day, all day. Please help.

It took me 10 minutes to type this ... it's horrible.

Cdavi

May 1, 2017
Visit site
Have you tried a Cache Partition wipe? Safe Mode? Unmounting and Removing your microSD card if you use one? A Backup & Reset?

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ms.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

So, I did this on Saturday, after reading your response. I download my stuff, factory rest, and cleared out the cache, also getting rid of all of the factory reset apps. It was gone for a small time frame. Then once my phone hit 50% battery life there it was again. Now it has continued, granted it's a little better, I can type a little fast without error, but I still have to single letter type and can't sCaroll without click items.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar