Samsung Galaxy S7 issues

A

AC Question

I'd like some help with my S7. Basically, under pretty heavy usage, the phone heats up. the left side of the Phone is heating up like crazy, the phone freezes, then it keeps rebooting. And by that i mean it boots up, i can do anything with it for 2 minutes, then it reboots. I tried letting it cool down. I booted it up, it just rebooted after overheating again.i tried cleaning the cache, completely formatting it, almost anything that you could posibly think of. Lastly, it got stuck in a bootloop, and i left it at that. The battery completely drained, and the next morning it was functioning ok. Up until now, when it does the exact same thing. I have googled everything about the phone issues and not getting anything. I am from Hawaii and found TCAWireless as the best place for any Samsung related issues. I don't know what to do. Should I take my phone to stores or is there any other solution? Can anyone help me? Has anyone encountered this problem before? Please help me in this.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I'd like some help with my S7. Basically, under pretty heavy usage, the phone heats up. the left side of the Phone is heating up like crazy, the phone freezes, then it keeps rebooting. And by that i mean it boots up, i can do anything with it for 2 minutes, then it reboots. I tried letting it cool down. I booted it up, it just rebooted after overheating again.i tried cleaning the cache, completely formatting it, almost anything that you could posibly think of. Lastly, it got stuck in a bootloop, and i left it at that. The battery completely drained, and the next morning it was functioning ok. Up until now, when it does the exact same thing. I have googled everything about the phone issues and not getting anything. I am from Hawaii and found TCAWireless as the best place for any Samsung related issues. I don't know what to do. Should I take my phone to stores or is there any other solution? Can anyone help me? Has anyone encountered this problem before? Please help me in this.

I would say it's quite possibly a hardware issue. I would take it in for possible warranty

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol