Search results in white boxes

A

AC Question

My browser search results no longer have blue underlined liknks and show up in white boxes. My wife has exact same phone and her page looks normal. Ie normal desktop looking. I have tried signing out and in. Cleared history and cach from begining of time. We both have galaxy s7 edge. I really dislike it. Please help me restore back to normal.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Just to be clear, is this when you search using the Chrome or Samsung browser, or when you search using the Google app?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You did exactly what you should. My understanding is that it's only a test, so it should return to normal in the near future.

Thanks for registering, by the way -- when you get a chance, head over to the Introductions forum and tell us something about yourself! Introductions

GonzoGirl63

Jun 1, 2017
Visit site
Same thing is happening to me and it's driving me more insane than I can say! I sent Google feedback. I hope they return it back to normal soon. I can't figure out why it bothers me so much, but I literally won't search anything on Google through my phone anymore. It is grating somehow.