Why won't my S7 charge? I have several cables and none of them function.

A

AC Question

I've had my S7 for just over a year now and I've been having some difficulties charging it. As stated in the question above, I have several cables - a few of which are almost brand new- and none of them will charge the phone. I have tested the charging block, which is the original block that came with the device, and it functions fine when paired with a different phone and a cable that my phone has not yet destroyed. Every cable I have bought or acquired usually lasts about a week before i have to start tilting my phone at a weird angle in order for it to start charging; less than a week after that starts the cable will completely stop charging my phone.

I'm curious if anyone else has had similar issues with their S7, and if there's anything that can be done to rectify the issue.

Went Bralsh

May 10, 2017
Visit site
I recently bought a cable from my service provided that was said to be much more durable than the one that came with the phone. That cable has a year warranty and was purchased 4 weeks ago. I had to replace it after 2 weeks and have since got a new one that lasted, once again, less than two weeks.

The strange thing to me is that once they stop charging my phone they won't charge anything. It seems as if my phone is breaking these cables lol. I've even made sure to not use my phone while its charging and to keep it stationary and the same thing keeps happening.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy