Smart watch doesn't work

A

AC Question

About 3 weeks ago I purchased a AOsmart Rose Gold DZ09 and it worked great (for my special needs son) last night I plugged it in to charge it over night and this morning I unplugged it and I don't get anything. For a split second last night it did show it was charging so I went to bed and this morning I get nothing, took the back off to check battery it looks fine put it back together and plugged it in again and nothing.
I don't like to spend money on things if they only work for three weeks, this is frustrating can someone please assist me on what to do. PS I did watch YouTube videos and tried many thing and still nothing. Even tried different areas to plug it in, currently plugged into my computer which is also plugged in.
Thank you
Lisa

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It could be a defective battery, a firmware bug, or faulty hardware (either the Power button or the watch's motherboard). In any of those cases, your best bet is to contact the seller and request an exchange or refund. If it's too late for that, then try contacting the manufacturer, since the watch should hopefully be under warranty.

Off-brand devices will always carry a higher risk of defects, since they usually have worse quality control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12