cant find a deleted app

A

AC Question

I deleted an app and now I can not find it in apps and games

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Sign in to https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../https://play.google.com/store&token=aL1CXp4e from a computer and see if the app shows there. It will also tell you there if the app is compatible with your device (if it isn't it won't show when searching from the Play Store on the device, this is why you need to log in from a browser on a PC).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Purplesieve

May 13, 2017
Visit site
I have now created an account. I checked from a PC where you instructed and the app I am looking for does not show up. Does this mean this app has been removed? I don't think so personally, I deleted the app yesterday and I doubt it was removed in that one days time.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
It is certainly possible that the app was removed from the Play Store.
Since its removal would not affect the software on your phone, it could have been removed from the Play Store any time between the day you installed it and "yesterday".

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Welcome.

When was the last update? It's possible Google received notice of malicious code in the app, or it was similar to another app and that developer asked that it be removed.

Purplesieve

May 13, 2017
Visit site
Around a 1-2 weeks ago. Also I had two apps by the same developer. One was an earlier version and the other was the newer version. both were deleted at the same time and both cannot be found now.

Purplesieve

May 13, 2017
Visit site
If I could remember the app I would have done something about it already but I can't remember the name of it for some reason, I also spent around half an hour trying to search for it but to no avail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa