Unlocked Verizon Phone, cant reset Message Center #

hlokey

May 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi, Everyone

I have a so-called "unlocked" Samsung Galaxy S4 from Verizon and switched to T mobile.

There is NO entry for message center number in Settings. It's not greyed out, it simply is not there.

Also the *#*#...routine does not work. the phone tries to dial the number.
My phone works, internet works, and I can receive text messages. I cannot send text messages.

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the messaging app, turning the phone off for 3 minutes in between before restarting. Still cannot send texts.

It seems the real problem is that Verizon does not allow anyone to change the Message Center number. That's not unlocked.

It seems like Verizon has not truly unlocked the phone. Is there anything I can do?
Does anyone have any suggestions?

TiffanyGass0916

Aug 7, 2017
Visit site
Did you find a fix for this? I have a T-Mobile galaxy s6 *unlocked* as well on cricket. Did the update and it won't allow me to change it either. Tmobile was no help, they say they don't know how to change it either. Used the code as well, same thing. I was able to use code **5005*7672*+13123149810# searches for ussd settings. It didn't work though. I'm beyond frustrated