Mxq Box broken??

A

AC Question

OK, so I turned on my mzq box aND it froze loading, so naturally I just unplugged it for a little bit and plugged it back in. When I plugged it back in it turns on for about 5 seconds (long enough to see the start up START) with the blue light. After 5 second it turns off and the light goes red. It just continues to do that over and over and over again. FlashING blue and red and showing the start of powering on. I tried that toothpick thing in the AV hole but it doesn't even stay on long enough for that to work. I tried usin a different tv and different outlets, I tried a different power cord. It is just like it is stuck! Can anyone help out here, or is it most likely broken. I just got it about 2 weeks ago and it has been working great up until now 🙁 so it will suck if it bit the dust.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like faulty firmware or hardware. This is unfortunately common with these kinds of off-brand or no-name devices, since quality control will always be poor. See if you can get an exchange or refund from the store you bought it from, or if the manufacturer has a warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair