Whenever I try to save a new contact, it gets saved in "Phone only - Unsynced" mode, as its default mode. While I've kept the display settings of contacts to be my gmail account. So basically, new contacts do not show up in the list. I know, keeping the display settings at "all", would let me see those contacts, but I want them synced to my gmail account by default whenever it is being saved for the first time. Is there way to get that setting?
    05-19-2017 09:12 AM
    What device? What contacts app?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-19-2017 10:11 AM
    Thank you for responding, and my apologies for not signing in. The phone is Lenovo K6 Power, and it has the contacts app that came with it. The contacts app that google provides is showing not compatible with the phone. Any help from you in this matter will be great. Also, the field which shows "Phone only - unsynced" while adding a new contact, does not have a drop down, so it cannot be changed.
    05-19-2017 04:52 PM