Internal storage issue

A

AC Question

I am using samsung on7 mobile. Which comes with an internal memory of 8gb .after an update many new app wete pre installed. Which took almost 7.56 gb..these app are not useful for me...I disabled them but it doesnot rectifying my space problem..how to solve this problem so that I can get rid of unwanted app and save my space for useful apps without affecting the performance of my phone .

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Okay. Welcome as a new member. :)

In that case you will have first to root the device in order to be able to uninstall preinstalled apps.
If that does not appeal, the best you can do is to go to each app in your app manager and Clear Cache, Clear Data, Force Stop, Uninstall Updates, and Disable. In that condition, they will occupy the least storage on your device.

It may be possible with some of your apps to select Move To SD Card, though that will probably be no more than a few, if any.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Rooting is a risky business, only worth considering if you've researched it thoroughly beforehand. It may also void your warranty.
Disabled and Force Stopped apps may affect the phone's performance, but probably won't if you are careful about which apps. The warning that appears when you do it is standard. If there are problems, you can re-enable them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007