Where is my clipboard located on my android cellphone

A

AC Question

Is this a [impolite term deleted] hoax? WHERE IS MY CLIPBOARD ON MY LG ANDROID CELL PHONE?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Generally, long pressing on any blank space in any typing field should pop up the clipboard. Failing that, open the dial pad, and long press on the blank space above the numbers...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170529-175420.jpg
    Screenshot_20170529-175420.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 15

Sparkie6779

Jul 20, 2018
Visit site
Generally, long pressing on any blank space in any typing field should pop up the clipboard. Failing that, open the dial pad, and long press on the blank space above the numbers...

Hey Tim, lol I've been trying to figure out where the clipboard is for yrs. An I get on here and u tell exactly what to do. Thank u so much I got it like 1 2 3

Hey Tim I'm new at this, I left u a message if you will scroll down a few u will see it. Thanks for your great advice

Last edited by a moderator:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can't "locate" the clipboard, you can only use it - by copying, cutting and pasting.

As for where it's located, it's in an area of system RAM (temporary memory) designated as the clipboard. Even if you could access it with a memory monitor app of some kind, it's usually not human-readable. (Text sort of is [but memory monitors usually display in hex, not in alpha-numeric, so if you copied an A, all you'd see is a 41], but if you copy a song, then paste it somewhere else [or move it, which is cutting, then pasting] or do it with a picture or a video, all that's in the clipboard is a system-readable link to the file - you won't see the picture, or be able to play the song.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech