1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default asus memo pad me 172 v MICRO USB Problem with pen drive OTG cable.

Dear sir, I newly buy a Asus memo pad me 172 v tablet and as connected my Kingston 8gb pen drive through OTG cable my tablet suddenly goes shut down with showing Message battery low.it happen several time when I read a PDF book or watch a video. Why it happen? Does the micro USB slot not compatible with pen drive? Then what the use of otg cable? Plz help me . Why this problem?

Default Re: asus memo pad me 172 v MICRO USB Problem with pen drive OTG cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Indranil Jana View Post
    Dear sir, I newly buy a Asus memo pad me 172 v tablet and as connected my Kingston 8gb pen drive through OTG cable my tablet suddenly goes shut down with showing Message battery low.it happen several time when I read a PDF book or watch a video. Why it happen? Does the micro USB slot not compatible with pen drive? Then what the use of otg cable? Plz help me . Why this problem?
    Is the battery fully charged? If it is showing a "battery low" message, then the first thing I would check is the charge on the tablet. The ME172 is compatible with an OTG cable and flash drives.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes sir it fully charged. And the tablet behave only the time of using pen drive thru otg cable which come with tablet. And its happen not only all time but also some time on a day.suppose in the morning I turn on tablet and connected pen drive and read PDF book stored in pen drive after few minutes suddenly tab goes shut down with show battery low it happen only pen drive using time and I also checked another pen drives but it same problem . I update firmware and full faetory rest but problem is same.pls help how it fixed. What the problem in it? Should I go Asus India service center?

If you haven't already, please call this number: 1800-2090365. That is the support number for India. They will be able to direct you to the nearest service location that can look at your tablet. If no location is close by, they might be able to arrange mail-in service for you.

Yeah, just safely eject your pen drive by pressing the eject button. This eject button along with the drive name appears in the "notification area and settings" which is usually at the top most area showing time and battery level.