Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Connecting to WiFi

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my new Slider to connect to the internet. It can see my wireless network and it can connect to it, but it disconnects every couple seconds, and then re-connects for a few seconds before disconnecting again, and so on. I called tech support twice, and all they had me do 2 factory resets, 3 data wipes, and a reset of my home wireless router, but it still won't connect. Has anyone else run in to this problem, or know how to fix it?

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

Default Re: Connecting to WiFi

Sounds defective... Try a different router. Upgrade the routers firmware. Mine was Plug N Play. I have used it on several wifi spots.

Mine connects perfect . It remembers everywhere I have connected and connects effortlessly . Have you tried connecting to other wifi locations to see if it in fact is your router?

RED99

I would suggest trying other wifi sits also. Mine connects at home to my home wifi and it connects to my phone hotspot wife which ever I have up and close to it.

Jim R