Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,173 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Transformer Prime specs and info

It's finally official. Here are the specs:

Full specs for the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime.

Display: 10.1-inch LED backlit Super IPS+ screen at 1280x800 resolution. 10-finger multitouch. Gorilla Glass.
    Operating System: Android 3.2 Honeycomb. Will be upgraded to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
    CPU: NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core CPU.
    Memory: 1GB DDR2.
    Storage: 32GB or 64GB. Also has ASUS cloud storage.
    Wireless: Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR.
    Cameras: 8MP rear with flash, f2.4; 1.2MP front.
    Ports: 3.5mm headphone/mic-in, microHDMI, microSD, internal mic, stereo speaker. On the keyboard dock: USB 2.0 port, SD card.
    Battery: 25 Watt-hours (tablet only) for 12 hours of 720p video playback at 60 nits, 18 hours with keyboard dock attached.
    Size/weight: Tablet - 263 x 180.8 x 8.3 mm, 586 grams; keyboard dock - 263 x 180.8 x 10.4 mm, 537 grams.
    Apps: ASUS launcher, @Vibe Music, ASUS WebStorage, MyLibrary, MyNet, MyCloud, file manager, ASUS sync, SuperNote, App Locker, App Backup, TegraZone, Polaris Office
    Other: G-sensor, light sensor, gyroscope, e-compass, GPS.

Here is the image gallery. Very nice looking piece of technology.

Details of Tegra 3 and how it achieves it's awesome performance. Yes, the same performance as a Core 2 Duo.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Default Re: Transformer Prime specs and info

Do you know what the MicroSD card max capacity the prime supports? I'm curious if I can use a 32GB or 64GB MicroSD card. Thanks.

The 128gb sd cards work in the TF-101 I think the Prime will handle them also.
    Thanked by:

Wow they make a 128gig card? How much are those wow I'll have to google that.I was just wanting a 32 for mine.

Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

It will support 32Gb no problem.

Am I to understand that this tablet doesn't have a usb port on the tablet itself? That would be a dealbreaker as far as I'm concerned. Surely it must at least have a micro usb on the tablet?

Anyone?

No there is 2 options. One, the keyboard dock has full size usb. Two, they sell a adapter that plugs into the proprietary port and gives you usb.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

holy crap a 128GB sd card? Something else to brag to my iOS friends about!