Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Arrow Order page is UP!! Who bought one? (DOCKS too!!)

EDIT: as of 12/18/11, the page is back up and it is avail for order with free 1-day shipping
    Now I can FINALLY get my damn tablet!!

The order page for the Transformer Prime is UP!!!

Amazon.com: ASUS TF201 Transformer Prime: Computers & Accessories

Who else ordered??

Edit: as mentioned, the docks are now up as well:

CHAMPAGNE: Amazon.com: Electronics: Asus Transformer Prime TF201 Mobile Docking - Champagne (TF201-DOCK-CG)

GRAY: Amazon.com: Electronics: Asus Transformer Prime TF201 Mobile Docking - Amethyst Gray (TF201-DOCK-GR)
    Last edited by hostix; 12-19-2011 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Live as of 12/18/11 :D

Default Re: Order page is UP!! Who bought one?

Thanks for the post.

Haven't ordered, but watching with interest...

Ordered this right away, but can't find the mobile dock/keyboard on Amazon or elsewhere. Anyone have any luck finding the TF201 mobile dock up for preorder?

i'm about to but I can't decide on the color....I know, pathetic, right?

As for the dock - gosh, I wish they had it available. I'm guessing the dock color has to match the tablet color, right?

Hmmmmm
    hmackenz likes this.

Yep Ordered, 32GB in the Gray. Yay!

Global Posts
    224 Global Posts

Out of stock already.. Placed an order though

Anyone know how fast it sold out this morning? I bought one earlier too but no indication of seeing it sold out, and its still available for pre order now. Wondering if ill have a long wait.

It was never in stock. It is only available for Preorder at this point.

I'm pretty sure that it has actually never been "sold out." I believe that it was never listed as being in stock--Amazon just put up the pages to allow customers to preorder starting very early this morning. I actually ordered (or really, preordered) mine around 2:30 this morning.

That makes more sense. Thanks!

the dock is available at bestbuy.com ... I ordered the grey tablet from amazon this morning, it was tax free other at amazon....
    Last edited by swau79; 11-22-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: clarification...

I was able to preorder both the tablet and dock through Amazon.

Dock:

Grey:

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Transform...idcentral00-20

Champagne:

http://www.amazon.com/Asus-Transform...idcentral00-20

Default Re: Order page is UP!! Who bought one? (DOCKS too!!)

Ordered mine from Future shop's web site. Grey Dock and Tablet. Can't wait to try this bad boy.

For those in Canada, here is a Canadian site, memory express, has docking stations and tablets, for pre-order. No indication of when they will be in stock or ship. Good news is it is same price as US at Amazon

So it was never in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by sledgie View Post
    i'm about to but I can't decide on the color....I know, pathetic, right?

As for the dock - gosh, I wish they had it available. I'm guessing the dock color has to match the tablet color, right?

Hmmmmm

Yeah I don't know what color I want either!! Gonna wait for them to come out and see what I like better in person (yeah, easier said than done... but it'll be a Christmas present so I'll have to wait anyway). Leaning toward the grey one right now. When I first saw the champagne one I thought it was aluminum colored like the MacBook Pro and was all over it. With a bit of a gold tint to it and what looks like a bit of purple tint to the grey I'm torn. What a tough life we lead

lol. I ordered the gray/amethyst about 30 seconds after I wrote my original. Ordering the dock soon

Amazon sure is getting a lot of my money this year!

Quote Originally Posted by Bong Bubble View Post
    So it was never in stock?
    Nobody has them in stock yet, these are all just pre-order links.

ordered mine through tiger direct (champagne) holding off on the dock though. No Sales tax and overnight shipping was only $19. Never ordered through tiger direct, would of ordered through amazon but Im sure they'll be flooded with preorders plus i have to pay sales tax through amazon Picked Champagne because I think it will mask fingerprints better , CAnt wait!

The dock is a must with all that extra batt power!

I saw it also on amazon.com

I ordered the 64G in Gold last night.....can't wait to get it....hope it gets here SOON.

I ordered mine yesterday but when I ordered it they had already eliminated the price discount. I'm not concerned there as I'm a Prime member (yeah, I know), so I get the price warranty. If they lower the price they refund me the difference. In any case, I ordered the champagne color but no dock. I didn't realize those were available for preorder as well.

I have one technical question. This will be my first Android tablet. Will all the apps I have on my phone get downloaded into the tablet once I log onto my Google account? I have been curious about this.
    I choose Android...it's only logical.

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts

My order for the tablet (32GB Champagne) and keyboard is placed. However, both orders say "the following items will arrive after December 25th". Anyone else see that? If this is really true I'll probably just cancel mine. This is from Amazon, for the record.

Hi. I just checked my Amazon.com order and it does not state anywhere that it will get here after 12/25/11. It only says that I'll get an email when they have a shipping date. Hope this helps.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast