Any suggestions for a case or cover for the prime?

sbrec06

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered the 32GB grey version of the prime but I'm having a hard time finding a case or cover..... whats everyone else doing?

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I got one from Waterfield designs (sfbags.com).

I have an Ultimate SleeveCase for my iPad and I love it. Gonna sell it with my iPad, and my gf ordered me one that'll fit the prime :-D

EDIT: I got one that will fit the prime WITH keyboard dock. Wanted to have a single case for both.

Last edited:

y2bandit

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I got one from Waterfield designs (sfbags.com).

I have an Ultimate SleeveCase for my iPad and I love it. Gonna sell it with my iPad, and my gf ordered me one that'll fit the prime :-D

EDIT: I got one that will fit the prime WITH keyboard dock. Wanted to have a single case for both.
Which bag did you get that fit with the dock? I've looked at the sizes and cases and its either too big or just a bit shy of being smaller.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I had to email them about the prime. This is the response I got:

Based on the dimensions you sent, I think our 42-30 tablet case will be the safest fit: it holds tablets up to 10.5" x 7.5" x .5" (22" and 16 " circumferences). It will be a comfortable case.

If you're looking for more of a glove fit, you could try the slightly smaller 42-29: it fits tablets sized 10.5 x 7.25 x .5 (22" and 15.5" circumferences).

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
42-30 is not even listed in their sizing chart.

I was told 41-28 would be good just for tablet only.

whoops - sorry; forgot to include the last part:

"To order, just go to our tablet sleevecase page (SFBags - WaterField Designs - Tablet Ultimate SleeveCase - Tablet Sleeve - Tablet Case - Motorola Xoom - Galaxy Tab) and choose the closest size (you'll see the 42-29, but not the 42-30). If you're paying by PayPal, when you check out you'll see a Special Instructions are; here, just add the note (if applicable)...What I REALLY need is the 42-30 sleeve for my ASUS Transformer Prime sized 10.35x7.12x.76. We'll take it from there.

If you're paying by credit card (in which case no Special Instructions box will appear), just send us the confirmation order number and your instructions and we'll revise your order as needed."

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Not top notch, but like I said above, its decent. I'm excited to try the other one I ordered off of eBay. Hasn't arrived yet though.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

reynoldsrobbie

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if I fit in the norm, being that I like a sleeve with a handle on it. I opted for the Incase 11" mac air bag: store.apple.com/us/product/H5167ZM/A?n=macbookair11&fnode=MTY1NDA2Ng&s=topSellers
This bag is perfect and big enough to carry the Prime and the keyboard. The liner inside is the nicest I've seen. It also has pockets for chargers, phone, cords, and screen cleaner. Kind of pricey, but well worth it for me.