In stock! bestbuy.com

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I am glad I didn't pay for the expedited shipping...My tracking number finally showed in UPS this morning. Out for delivery, will have it later today!!

Spyderhd

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 12/25 on its way with a delivery of next Tues. That's what I get for being cheap and not getting expedited delivery lol. But at least its coming.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Cmotion

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on December 23rd and my order status page is the same it's been since that day: "Order is in the process of being fulfilled, usually ships in 0-1 day". I was also a sucker who paid for the fastest shipping method, because when I saw that estimated delivery date of Tuesday, December 27th (even though I didn't truly believe it), I wanted it as soon as possible. Now for whatever reason, it seems like I'm not only NOT getting any kind of expedited shipping, my order has just been passed over as people who ordered one day, two, even three days after me already have their Primes in the mail. My account has been charged, I really would like to know what the freakin' hold-up is. I've heard calling customer service is a compete waste of time so I wrote an email asking for some kind of explanation. We'll see what happens...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

lazzerus

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I got my keyboard today, but the tablet is still on the truck, scheduled for todays deleivery. I called bestbuy, as the email said it was going to be here yesterday, and they credited my account 25.00 back for shipping since I paid for next day.

I don't know if UPS was even open on Monday, but I thought it was worth a shot to see if they would give me any money back and they had no problem going so.

So far they keypad look solid, can't wait to see the unit itself.

BigSkyThaiGuy

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Guys, I just saw it is available for order at Office Depot right now. I have one 32gb gray in my cart, says deliver 1/4/12 with regular shipping. Head on over pronto!

shartOFwar

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
You ordered it from BB? How is it damaged? How badly?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yeah I preorder from bestbuy.com back on nov. 22nd. I received it yesterday. The damage is right where the power button is if your holding it in landscape its the top left corner. Not sure exactly how it got damaged this way but the button and the metal frame right where that power button is, is completely smashed in. The button is non-functional whatsoever. the only way it powers up is when you plug it in to charge. Oddly enough there was absolutely no damage to the box or the padded bag it was sealed in. it had to have come from the factory like that before they sealed it in the packaging. I want to get a new one but I have no idea how the hell I would go about that being the fact that they are nowhere near being readily available. any ideas?

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
:( I ordered mine on 12/23 around 12pm PST with standard shipping and it has been in the "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." status for over 24 hours.

Hey Best Buy SEND THE TABLET TO UPS or Hey UPS, PICK UP THE DANG TABLET FROM BEST BUY.

I don't understand why it is taking so long for it to be transferred over. Best Buy told me they shipped the item yesterday and UPS said a label was created yesterday so where the heck is my tablet?

I know I am being a baby, but if it doesn't go out today I have to miss out on not getting it Friday and instead won't get it until Tuesday at the earliest.

Congrats to everyone else who got theirs or is getting it soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech