In stock! bestbuy.com

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

malicefox

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Ordered with the second shipping option, just got my confirmation. "Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 12/28/2011 - 12/28/2011 " WINNING!

djensen9367

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
this is interesting, going to the bb website they have deleted the grey from the site?? using the link it shows that i can order it?? confusing

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
this is interesting, going to the bb website they have deleted the grey from the site?? using the link it shows that i can order it?? confusing

Yeah, it's categorized under "Best Buy › Other Product Categories › Exclusive Offers" and it isn't searchable, so I'm not sure what the deal is. Good luck to everyone that ordered one!!

Cmotion

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one as well. Sick of being dicked around from Tiger Direct about the 64-GB version I pre-ordered over a month ago. Estimated delivery Tuesday, December 27th. Once I get confirmation I'll cancel the other pre-order.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I am so happy this is back on BB's website! I hope that there is not a repetition of events from when BB had the Prime for preorder before.

I think I am going to order it, but I do have a question. I know there will be no full way to tell, but do you think that the ones being ordered now could be the "bad batch?" I may have misunderstood other posts on other threads, but I understood it as, excluding the ones in Taiwan, the first batch sent out in the US had the wifi issues. Maybe I am misconstruing the facts, but what "batch" would these belong to?

Reactions: hman104

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
well just checked the tracking info. arrives in 1/3/12 i've chosen the free delivery... its ok.... at least i know it is finally on its way...

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, definitely don't go canceling pre-orders from other stores until you have the Prime in your hands.

I don't know about good/bad batches, but I'm under the impression that Asus wanted to send out the good ones, hence the backup in supply, and so I'm assuming what's being sent out is what "good" units they have ready.

So far mine hasn't had any problems (except facebook twitter and gchat not being able to log me in for a little while, then magically being fixed) *knock on wood* so hopefully that's true for most :)

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one on the 23rd. Here we are, Christmas and no shipping info yet. I swear if there isn't a tracking number by the 27th I am going to think about giving up on this whole thing. Ugh.

Gamestop said I could pre-order one for a 1/11/12 pickup, but I felt like being greedy and using best buy since their site said it should arrive by 1/3/12 at the latest. We shall see..

Firespyer

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I saw some article on another Android site that this was a big oops by Best buy . Guess we'll see next week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12