Where's the screen protectors

Spyderhd

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I for one have never been a fan of screen protectors, gorrila glass is pretty tough and I just dont care for the look or feel of plastic over my screen. My phone has gorilla glass and after a year of abuse I do not have so much as one small scratch.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

Mr_Armageddon

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Since the Prime has Gorilla Glass you really don't need a screen protector. It's pretty damn hard to scratch Gorilla Glass.

Its hard to scratch but not impossible. My wife's has had here Samsung Infuse for 3 months (also has Gorilla Glass) and already has a few scratches on the screen. I just don't want to take any chances with the Prime.

Using a Skinomi until SGP release their protectors. The SGP Ultra Fine protectors feel like glass and have great anti fingerprint / glare properties. I emailed SGP ro inquire about their availability for the Prime. Here was the response:

"Hi, my name is Sue from SGPstore.com

We are planning to create our Steinheil Screen protectors for the Asus Transformer Prime.

We don't have an official time when it will be available but probably early 2012."

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

sledgie#AC

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I completely agree. I have the ultra fine steinheil on my e4gt and it is the best hands down. I *need* the high protection of the sgp series. Won't use anything else . They need to give us a date.

robkurzd

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I am looking to add one because of fingerprints. Don't usually have issues with fingerprints on screen protectors

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci