In Stock at Office Depot

AllenA07#AC

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, thought I would pass along that the Prime is in stock at Office Depot right now. I picked one up there with delivery coming next week. Plus if look for Office Depot coupon codes on Google you can get a $10 Itunes card with it. Good luck to those still searching.

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
They say they're out of stock when you go to check out. It allows you to place an order for a future one, but that's all at the moment.

Scoundrellv

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, thought I would pass along that the Prime is in stock at Office Depot right now. I picked one up there with delivery coming next week. Plus if look for Office Depot coupon codes on Google you can get a $10 Itunes card with it. Good luck to those still searching.

Are you trying to imply that you already have a delivery date and your credit card has been charged?
& you JUST ordered.

Sorry that sounds far fetched to me.

AllenA07#AC

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order this afternoon. I've been charged and I have a delivery date of 1/04/2011. Wondering if they just had a few in stock and I got lucky.

BoxArtGuy

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Are you trying to imply that you already have a delivery date and your credit card has been charged?
& you JUST ordered.

Sorry that sounds far fetched to me.

I tried to place my Order through office Depot, it allowed me to the point of inputting the credit card and then the next screen is when i was notified that it was out of supplies, not in the same words and that i can keep my card on file for when the device became available... which i didn't at that point. this was on the 24th though of December.

Then I read about the Best Buy Site provided via the android central forum that had some stock left.. and i placed an order it went through.. i wasn't charged on the card until yesterday, Tuesday. and I just received a shipment number at 12 noon today,, but apparently it still hasn't actually moved.. just received a label ; ( . Ground shipping.

The more I read these forums the less excited I am to received it caause of the issues people are identifying. I ordered the Grey as well, though I had initially tried to order the Champagne. still I'll settle for Grey.

Scoundrellv

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Allen,
First off I would like to publicly eat crow and offer my apologies. I read your post and saw red since I ordered on the 22nd of Dec and was at first given (out of stock) but to expect my delivery around the 27th. 27th rolled around and no tablet, nor even an end in sight as to when I could get my TF-201.
After reading your post and finding you are given a ship/delivery date plus you were charged on your card as of (Wednesday) when you ordered it. I had to re-examine my order to no joy that i still wasn't given a date nor even a ti post I timeline as to when to expect mine. After making my post here. I then called OD and found out mine is shipping on monday next week to be in my hands by tuesday. (1/3/12). I received an email subsequently informing of when they should be mine.
Once again my apologies, for making an accusation without first verifying the situation.

telethor

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Scoundrellv, I had the same initial response as you did. I ordered on the 21st and they told me 23rd for delivery (I didn't really believe it though). No tablet yet. Called them and there's no updated plans for shipping. I tried to get some explanation for the zero correlation nature of order dates to shipping dates. She had no clue. This is ridiculous.

n8mack33

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I managed to get an order in this afternoon. Hopefully it works. Order status says "In Warehouse". But delivery date says tomorrow. I'm hoping for the best but I'm not optimistic. It is pending as a charge on my credit card.

uglyyeti

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered from Office Depot - gave me a delivery date of 1/3 by 5pm. Free next business day delivery, no tax. Thanks for the gift card code reynoldsrobbie. Hopefully they really ship it!

n8mack33

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm in shock. I just ordered one last night from Office Depot at 5PM and got it this morning at 8AM. Crazy! Can't wait to get home and play with it.

AllenA07#AC

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Well for what it's worth my delivery date has now moved back from 1/4 to 1/5. My status says in the warehouse and this thread is now making me wonder if I'm actually going to see the Prime at all next week.

Scoundrellv

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Well for what it's worth my delivery date has now moved back from 1/4 to 1/5. My status says in the warehouse and this thread is now making me wonder if I'm actually going to see the Prime at all next week.

My delivery is confirmed for Tuesday have the charge on my card as well as ups tracking number-

jreed06

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,
Just placed an order today at officedepot.com and it gave me no total so I got on the online chat and they do have some in stock! I have an order# and it should be delivered tomorrow! We'll see if I get it!

uglyyeti

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
On Friday they told me I'd get one on Monday - understandably Monday was a business holiday. Then this morning they pushed my delivery date back from today to tomorrow - second time they've changed it. Status still says "in the warehouse."

I just checked and they haven't charged my card yet, but there is a hold on it for $499.99.

AllenA07#AC

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I've moved around a little with the date as well. I was first set to get it on Wednesday of this week. Then they pushed me back to Thursday, then back to Friday. Now they've moved my date back up to Thursday. Also the tablet is no longer showing that it is in the warehouse, but that it is actually moving towards me. So hopefully I have the thing in hand by the end of Thursday!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude