Extra Charger

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Prime uses the same charger as the first ASUS Transformer.
Has anyone found a 3rd party charger? I haven't looked because i would rather not risk it hurting my new baby!!! Any suggestions would be great!

yazoowho

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I was looking for an extra charger and after a few days of looking online I finally found a place that has them in stock and at a decent price ($29 + shipping):

ASUS AC Adapter for Transformer TF101 / TF201 / Slide SL101 (Includes USB Power Adapter & USB Connector Cable). ASUS 90-XB2WOKPW00000Y

I'm going to order one soon and will report back.

-Peter

Well, I pulled the trigger and ordered one of these this morning. Just received a "Shipped" email and should arrive in a couple days. Will let you know the quality, details, etc.

-Peter

erick0423

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Anybody know where we can get extension cable for asus transformer prime..the usb is kinda short i wanted atleast 6 ft or 10 ft extension thanks for any input:)

Sent from my iPhone

yazoowho

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

yazoowho

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I was looking for an extra charger and after a few days of looking online I finally found a place that has them in stock and at a decent price ($29 + shipping):

ASUS AC Adapter for Transformer TF101 / TF201 / Slide SL101 (Includes USB Power Adapter & USB Connector Cable). ASUS 90-XB2WOKPW00000Y

I'm going to order one soon and will report back.

-Peter

FYI... My order came in very quick from EXCaliberPC. They picked and shipped the same day as I ordered it.

Its a OEM AC Adapter in a new Asus box. Included was the power adapter and USB cable. Checked it with my Transformer Prime and charged like a dream.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7