1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Waiting for BB to open sales again

so I have about 10 Best buy gift cards sitting here begging to be used..... Has anyone had any communication with BB on when they might be getting more stock for online orders? or when they might be getting units on store shelves?

Default Re: Waiting for BB to open sales again

I've been to Best Buy recently, and they have no clue. I'm getting depressed about trying to get his tablet. I think I might just wait for the iPad at this rate

I work in Best Buy Mobile in a very high median-income, high-traffic area and I can tell you that our inventory system shows 0 available.
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch - Gingerbread 2.3.4
    CPU/Kernel: 800mHz - LoSTKernel underclocked for 30 hours of battery life
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

This sucks, I called Best Buy(the main number) and no one knows anything. Online it shows coming soon on the Champagne version, and the grey version isn't even accessible on BB.com unless you go through the Asus site. This is very discouraging, especially since BB is the only place I can go because of Gift cards.

I was able to order one on the 29th when they became in stock for about 12 hours by checking that site just about hourly.

It is supposed to arrive at my house Friday.

Yeah BB definitely has no clue. I'm trying to return a faulty unit and they are telling me that they don't carry it anymore and can only give me a refund. I guess they don't want to deal with exchanges.

ROM
    SelfCompiled CM7,OC'd 1.4

There is a special link that I used to purchase the amethyst grey 32gb from bb.com last Wednesday night. Thanks to xda forum. Seems to be the only one in stock and BB is doing a good job of hiding it in search. I was going to purchase it on BB.com Christmas day, but forgot to til the next morning and saw it out of stock. Checked everyday til itshowed up again Wednesday night and showed up withexpress shipping Friday afternoon. Just checked right now and shows sold out, not "coming soon" like the others. So happy hunting and check often if this color/storage size suites you.