cracked screen

rosie78

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So....... haven't even had it a month and I managed to drop my prime and crack the screen. It works fine and you can only see it at an angle but its giving me anxiety. Is there a way to fix it?

D4RkNIKON

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow, sorry to hear about that man. I have a few tiny scratches on the metal backing of mine and they upset me. I couldn't imagine a cracked screen. Try sending it in or something.

Spyderhd

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I am so sorry to hear that! This is why I got the squaretrade warrenty before mine arrived. I hate to say but your crack may get worse over time.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
That sucks. Prolly nothing u can do. Gonna have to live with it. I broke the screen on my Evo 4G and didn't have the protection plan. Luckily was able to talk sprint into upping my upgrade dare to get this phone. U could wait, maybe someone will come up with a way to replace the screen.

Sent from my Evo 3D on Tapatalk.

MaxPat

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I just cracked my screen (fell of the arm of the couch, Im an idiot) what did you end up doing?
Im trying to find out some info on sending it back and getting the screen replaced, I dont want to live with a cracked tablet :(

rosie78

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I sent it to Asus. I filed a warranty repair on their website. They send you an email explaining the steps. It took about 2 weeks and $265. They ended up sending me a new one. It was the wrong color of course but i let it go.

DigiCowboy

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Another cracked screen here, day 13, 1st drop. Luckily I have the protection plan. I rarely buy one, but had a feeling on this. I will definitely be getting a case for the next one.

If the crack is not too bad, maybe you can put a screen protector over it?