Has anyone gotten this to work? I checked my PC and my Prime and both are logged into the same gmail account but my bookmarks are not syncing on the Prime. I know I have them setup on my PC correctly as I'm synced on multiple PC's. Is there perhaps a step I'm missing on my Prime?
    01-09-2012 11:06 PM
    Try unchecking and rechecking browser under your account on your Prime
    01-09-2012 11:10 PM
    Tried it. No luck.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
    01-09-2012 11:17 PM
    This is a known issue with Googles Sync in the cloud. It is well documentedin the foruma and googles bug list.
    01-10-2012 12:15 AM
    ?? Pretty sure others said it was working for them.
    01-10-2012 12:21 AM
    It's working for me. The sync bookmarks just show up above the local ones, didn't have to change any settings.
    01-10-2012 01:07 AM
    I've never been able to get the bookmarks to sync correctly with chrome. Immediately after the update, bookmarks synced perfectly without me doing anything.
    01-10-2012 06:22 AM
    Appears to be working for me. I had enabled synch before the upgrade, though it didn't work until after the upgrade. As soon as the upgrade was completed I noticed that all my bookmarks synched.
    01-10-2012 07:08 AM
    Where do you enable it on the Prime?
    01-10-2012 09:09 AM
    This is a known issue with Googles Sync in the cloud. It is well documentedin the foruma and googles bug list.
    You're absolutely right...in regards to HC. In ICS it works perfectly
    01-10-2012 09:18 AM
    All I see on the Prime are 'Local' bookmarks.. ;(
    01-10-2012 10:21 AM
    Maybe try deleting and readding your gmail on the Prime. Others have it working, and it works perfectly on my Nexus S.
    01-10-2012 11:08 AM
    Unfortunately that didn't work either.
    01-10-2012 11:41 AM
    On your PC browser, if you go to settings/options/personal stuff/sign in/advanced....is bookmarks checked?
    01-10-2012 03:02 PM
    On your PC browser, if you go to settings/options/personal stuff/sign in/advanced....is bookmarks checked?
    He says he's synced across multiple computers, so i would assume its something with his prime.
    01-10-2012 04:17 PM
    Yup, pc's are working just fine.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
    01-10-2012 06:32 PM
    I just got my Transformer Prime set up yesterday and was setting my Bookmark sync. I have two accounts logged in. My personal account and my work account. The bookmarks for my work account synced fine but my personal account won't.

I then unchecked the bookmark sync for my work account since I didn't really need that one. I only synced my email and contacts for work. My personal account I have everything synced. Yet only my bookmarks are giving me this problem.

Attached is a screen shot. My work account will sync with no problems. I've even removed my account and added it again.

It's weird.
    01-11-2012 02:41 PM
    New Galaxy III here. I installed Chrome Beta on it. I also have Chrome on PC/Laptop/tablet, those 3 sync bookmarks great. So when the new Galaxy III Chrome synced, it wiped out all my bookmarks on those other devices and basically started me with a clean slate. Now it syncs beautifully when I add a new bookmark, but have I lost all those old bookmarks that were on my other devices?
    06-25-2012 11:24 AM
    New Galaxy III here. I installed Chrome Beta on it. I also have Chrome on PC/Laptop/tablet, those 3 sync bookmarks great. So when the new Galaxy III Chrome synced, it wiped out all my bookmarks on those other devices and basically started me with a clean slate. Now it syncs beautifully when I add a new bookmark, but have I lost all those old bookmarks that were on my other devices?
    Wow, way to pull one back from the dead, lol. Yeah, I would think you checked something that wiped everything. You can check in the Google control panel online.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2
    06-25-2012 01:02 PM
    yeah, when I added a new device that did NOT happen. Check and make sure that you aren't just viewing the new folder called "Mobile bookmarks" that is created when you add a mobile device. That would be blank, because there would be nothing in their yet.
    06-25-2012 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD