bjfrank2

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I emailed them a few weeks back about support for the prime. I got back a canned response stating they are continuously working on supporting more android devices. It then stated that they could not give a timeframe for when the prime would be supported.

69Eliminator

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I've read on some other forums for various tablets (Toshiba Thrive and Galaxy Tab for example) that you could install a "hacked" version of flash which would allow Hulu (via web browser) to work on a tablet. I'm curious if anyone has tried that on a Prime as watching shows on Hulu is one of the things I would like to do when I can get my hands on one. :)

noordzy77

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its like HBOgo, the app does not work, but you can watch through the browser just fine.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

bjfrank2

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its like HBOgo, the app does not work, but you can watch through the browser just fine.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

The link I posted is a modified version of the Hulu app to allow it to work on devices not yet certified by Hulu. The modified Hulu app also does not need root.

A fix has been posted earlier that modifies flash on the prime that allows you to watch from the Hulu website. For this root is needed.

Last edited: