Granite counter tops VS. The Prime

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Let's just say the counter tops win. I guess I should have figured it was going to happen, but now I really wish I had a case on this thing sooner than when Amazon had one available. Just use caution. The back of the Prime scratches easily.

malicefox

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
i bought a back protector from amazon that makes my prime look and feel like dry carbon fiber, its protecting the back from scratches well, and does not interfere with wireless or the docking station. Im pretty happy with it.

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting on Skinit.com to support the Prime. I haven't had their product before, but I found a carbon backing that would look nice.

bbalz

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
i bought a back protector from amazon that makes my prime look and feel like dry carbon fiber, its protecting the back from scratches well, and does not interfere with wireless or the docking station. Im pretty happy with it.

Can you provide a link?

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Does that particular case add much weight to the device? How about it fitting in an actual case with the back cover on? It's just hard to see how thick it is with the pics. I'm definitly interested in getting it. I already have a Skinomi screen protector that works very well.

malicefox

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
The back cover adds minimal thickness to the device. It still fits in my dock just fine, with no need to press it down any harder than before. As you can see in my review, i didn't use the side pieces or screen protector. The screen protector was garbage, and got scratched to hell during installation, and i was missing a side piece. But the back cover (which is the part i mainly wanted) fits perfectly and looks great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173