System update problems.

apuckett83

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I went to check out the new update available for the Prime and this is what I get. " There is a system update for your divice. Please check notifications" and then it switches to say this "Failed to connect to the internet, Please check your internet connection" I am sitting right beside my router and all other programs that need the internet are working. Last night it was telling me their was a system update but there was nothing to click to start the update. Where do I find the notification to update because there is nothing prompting me to upgrade or anything.

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
When it was pushed to me a couple of days ago, the notification was a green arrow pointing down. I didn't know what it was so I pulled the notifications and it said system update. I just clicked on it from the notification bar and it started downloading. I never checked manually. So maybe you should just wait to see if it pushes the notification to you again. I'm sure you have powered it down and restarted by now, but maybe that'll work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL