Cannot download anything from Market

dom_g

Feb 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I've updated my Prime to 9.4.2.13 and now I can't download any apps from Android Market. It just says "downloading" but it doesn't make any progress. I tried rebooting, cold booting and even a factory reset but it didn't help. Before the update everything was working fine.
I also get the same issue with YouTube that others have mentioned (wheel spins indefinitely), not sure if that's related. Everything else seems to work fine (browser, email) and apart from the downloading issue Android Market works fine too.

I have the feeling that something may have gone wrong during the update. The update seemed to take several hours and the progress bar wasn't moving. So I eventually rebooted the device and everything seemed fine at first (didn't try downloading any apps then).

Any ideas what could be wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks
Dominik

leeshor

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I suggest you download the firmware manually, use your Prime connected to your computer to extract the first file to the root of your Prime and disconnect. It should volunteer to update. I think your update went South ad this should fix it.