Not in stock!

stu310

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know why every store online or local is sold out of this? Has there been a recall or something?

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I got lucky with mine picked it up a week ago at our bestbuy store, it was the last one. You have to call the stores, bestbuy inventory online is not updated. When I checked our bestbuy store online here, it says sold out,but they still had one.

ThatGuy88

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I got lucky with mine picked it up a week ago at our bestbuy store, it was the last one. You have to call the stores, bestbuy inventory online is not updated. When I checked our bestbuy store online here, it says sold out,but they still had one.

Same here! Just got mine yesterday, it was the last one in stock after calling about three stores. I still wonder why they don't carry them in stock....

Oh yeah, this is my first post btw, after being a lurker for the longest...:)

SQurel23

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I got mine at an hhgregg store which is one of the last places I would have looked. Its all about calling stores in your area and asking them if they have any in stock. I just got lucky since it was the only one they had...and they had the matching dock too!

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine luckily came with a matching keyboard dock too. Hate to say this but Asus got two new version coming up , maybe that's why theyre not manufacturing this model as much? I could be wrong. But im very happy with mine.

mully

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I called my local Staples and luckily they had 1 in stock. Online it said they were out of stock. Definitely call.

stu310

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
Got It!:) Staples online is showing the grey one in stock so I just ordered it. They are offering 2 day free UPS ship. Just wondering why it's so low stock. I've heard things about the wi-fi and GPS problems and was wondering if maybe they stopped shipping more till the issue is resolved, even though I'm hoping it was resolved :D

Dirty Crow

May 19, 2010
Visit site
both best buys near me were out. walked into a staples just for the heck of it and they had one but not the keyboard. I picked up the keyboard a day later when I was in a best buy. they only had 2 keyboards.

invincible1914

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know why every store online or local is sold out of this? Has there been a recall or something?

I just copped mine maybe over a week ago off of newegg. Found the dock one a wild gamble ducking into hhgregg real quick (It was the only one they had). I heard they were in stock on some forum and checked neweggs's site. When I called newegg's customer service to confirm they asked for the item number and she looked it up. There were 20 of the 32gb champagne gold in stock. I ordered and it came two days later. I hope you find one. I love mine. Have a good one.

Last edited:

ThatGuy88

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine luckily came with a matching keyboard dock too. Hate to say this but Asus got two new version coming up , maybe that's why theyre not manufacturing this model as much? I could be wrong. But im very happy with mine.

I've been reading around about the newer version coming out in the summer (Infinity 700?), even though I just got mine two days ago, I'm not in immediate of having one just yet... Would it be wise to return this one, wait a few months for the better version to come out or hold onto this one (especially now with reading about the wifi/GPS issues some have.)

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Funny I thought about returning my TP too when I heard on FB that they`re having a few new models coming out in a few months, but the hell with that, I`m tired of waiting for new versions and we can`t never keep up with new technology , unless your wealthy . So it`s really up to you. I`m keeping mine till' next year then I`ll upgrade ;)