I'm sold...

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
After doing some serious research on this thing, watching countless reviews and youtube videos...I'm sold. I'm gonna go out and buy a TF Prime. Problem is, everywhere I seem to look seems to be SOLD OUT. I found a staples not too far from me selling them, but I'd like to purchase the dock & tablet at the same time, from the same place. Am I asking too much? lol.

I also wanted to ask, with the ipad 3 event so close, do u think that announcement will slow down the purchases on the TF Prime, allowing me to get one without such hassle? lol

Kmcferrin

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I also wanted to ask, with the ipad 3 event so close, do u think that announcement will slow down the purchases on the TF Prime, allowing me to get one without such hassle? lol

Probably not. Apple people aren't interested in the Prime, and people who know about and are interested in the Prime most likely are not in the market for Apple products. It's not quite the Mac/Windows war, but in my experience most tablet/smartphone owners are either all-Apple or all-Android.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Found a staples about 15 mins from here that has 2 in stock. Gonna go pick mine up today. I'll have to figure out where I'll get a dock later.

skycross

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I originally ordered mine on tiger direct but it kept going on back order even though the rep always told me it was in stock. I gave up and found one at a local best buy. Will get the dock later. A friend played with mine and is planning to buy the first one he finds and selling his ipad2. This pad is amazing and just blows away the apple. Funny how fast he dropped his baby.

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I got my prime today and have been messing with it as much as time would permit. I haven't had an opportunity to get a dock yet, but hopefully soon. It seems all the best buys in the Philadelphia area are sold out of them. Keeping my fingers crossed though. But I will say this is a great device. I'm happy to have chosen this over my former ipad 2. I feel like once I do have the dock its going to make the experience that much grander.