Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By uglyyeti
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default help! prime does'nt play tube porn...

    Hey all, I know this seems like a joke but I assure you its not. One of the main reasons I got this tablet was to be able to watch porn when I don't have my lab top, that being said I use the stock browser and select "full desktop mode", but my prime won't play most porn tube type sites... sometimes it will download the clip "where it ends up in the gallery/videos and then still wont play it" is this a flash player issue? Any helpful advice would be appreciated as I really want this thing to be able to view and play everything that my computer can...thanks in advance...
  2. #2  

    Default

    Regardless of the content in the video that you are watching the device, the prime in this case, needs to have the right codecs to play any given video.

    Typically mobile devices have some issues supporting a wide range of video types and some devices are better at it than others. My old Viewsonic Gtab could play pretty much any file type. With laptops and PCs that problem has largely been solved and the stock media players can handle most of the types and codecs out there.

    If you are having problems you may want to try VLC Direct or the Pro version in the Market (Google Play, or whatever we're calling it now). That seems to be the one that support the widest range of files.

    I'm not really familiar with the tube porn but if it's Flash based then make sure you have flash player installed also. For files that are like .mp4 or .wmv and MPEG VLC should be able to handle those but it all depends on the codec that the video was made with.

    If you still have issues you might want to try another browser like Opera or Firefox to see if that' helps at all.


    EDIT: VLC Dircect won't work unless you have a PC running VLC so that might now work for you
    moboPlayer is good too I haven't used it though

    Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by digitalslacker; 03-09-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    Nexus 4 / Nexus 7 / Transformer Prime
    @digitalslacker
    +digitalslacker
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  

    Default

    Sorry for the joke, man but you had to know that was coming when you posted the thread, right?

    Sent from my Zeus v.6 powered Infuse!
  4. #4  

    Default

    I don't have a Prime but am looking to get the Infinity Pad when it comes out so I've been looking at Prime forums. A lot of video sites (even non porn) don't play well with the native Android browser, especially if one doesn't have it set to allow flash automatically. The native browser also doesn't make it easy to fool sites into thinking you are using a desktop browser.

    Try Dolphin Browser and go into settings and set it to report itself as a desktop browser and also let it automatically load flash.

    Not sure if this works on Prime but good luck.
  5. #5  
    moosc's Avatar
    Grand Master Moosc

    Posts
    3,442 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,516 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

    Default

    Its like this with any Android tablet. The browser is set up as a mobile device. Aka phone. Even if you do full desktop not all works. Wait for the windows 8 tablet full PC in the size of android tablet that will rock

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: help! prime does'nt play tube porn...

    Quote Originally Posted by tamelion1117 View Post
    Sorry for the joke, man but you had to know that was coming when you posted the thread, right?

    Sent from my Zeus v.6 powered Infuse!
    I wasn't sure what to expect with this kind of question but I had to throw it out there..lol...
  7. #7  

    Default Re: help! prime does'nt play tube porn...

    Quote Originally Posted by sandslayer View Post
    I wasn't sure what to expect with this kind of question but I had to throw it out there..lol...
    I thank you for presenting your question in good taste considering the topic.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

    Default Re: help! prime does'nt play tube porn...

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    I thank you for presenting your question in good taste considering the topic.
    thanks for being understanding! I'm sure this discussion helps many that just can't find the words to post such a thing :-)

    Update: it seems that my flash player just wasn't activated property, so after a reinstall the player seems to play everything so far, from posted links on my off road forums to everything....everyone thanks for the feedback! I do think I'm still going to try another browser like Dolphin HD.
  9. #9  
    gbarrett71's Avatar

    Posts
    36 Posts
    ROM
    Virtuous Prime

    Default Re: help! prime does'nt play tube porn...

    I use the Dolphin browser with my prime in concert with YouPorn. VLC is a great video player as mentioned.
    Whose kidding themselves? The reality is that a high percentage of people use their mobile devices for porn. The Transformer Prime serves as an excellent device for it, right along with blockbuster movies, great music and photos of friends and family. Oh- MXplayer seems to work well with different video file types as well. LOL
  10. #10  

    Default Re: help! prime does'nt play tube porn...

    from what i hear DICE player is the best player on android, but for some reason its been pulled from the market, i use mobo player but mx is good too.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: help! prime does'nt play tube porn...

    Quote Originally Posted by gbarrett71 View Post
    The reality is that a high percentage of people use their mobile devices for porn. The Transformer Prime serves as an excellent device for it...
    For months I've been trying to figure out why people want to put skins on gorilla glass. I guess that explains it.
    c00l0ne likes this.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: help! prime does'nt play tube porn...

    Quote Originally Posted by sandslayer View Post
    Hey all, I know this seems like a joke but I assure you its not. One of the main reasons I got this tablet was to be able to watch porn when I don't have my lab top, that being said I use the stock browser and select "full desktop mode", but my prime won't play most porn tube type sites... sometimes it will download the clip "where it ends up in the gallery/videos and then still wont play it" is this a flash player issue? Any helpful advice would be appreciated as I really want this thing to be able to view and play everything that my computer can...thanks in advance...
    Try a website call xhamster works wonderful i got a tablet just for porn too
  13. #13  

    Default

    Alright guys, the OP's question has seemed to be answered so to stop further jokes and uncalled for comments I'm going to close this thread up.



    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central





Posting Permissions

B