Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Default Dead pixel

I have had my prime for 2 weeks and I have a bright spot on my screen. Most noticeable on white but you can see it on every color. Debating exchanging the pad at bb if they get more in stock. Does any one know if this is common on ASUS displays? Could live with it and dont want to go through the hassle of return and redoing the setup if this is common.

Thanks in advance.
    Feeling sorry for all those ipad/iphone users out there.

Default Re: Dead pixel

I have had my Prime for a few months, and recently I noticed a similar "bright spot" on mine. Right now I'm not worried about it, but if it gets worse I figure I have my 1-year warranty on the thing. No idea if others are dealing with similar issues, but at least you're not alone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_fresh View Post
    I have had my Prime for a few months, and recently I noticed a similar "bright spot" on mine. Right now I'm not worried about it, but if it gets worse I figure I have my 1-year warranty on the thing. No idea if others are dealing with similar issues, but at least you're not alone.
    Thanks for the reply. The bright spot isn't horrible but a little annoying.
    Feeling sorry for all those ipad/iphone users out there.

Just RMA'ed mine today for dead pixels and the faded pixels you speak of.

Now begins the long 10-14 day tablet free period. UGH