1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Asus Trans Prime security password issues log in

My Asus is working great. I loaded my SD card and rebooted and now I am asked to type in a security number in a key pad.

I never set one up. Not sure what changed. I remove the card and restart several time and still get the same thing. The SD card was on my android phone which I have the security pass word I tried the same pass word no luck.

Default Re: Asus Trans Prime security password issues log in

Quote Originally Posted by mannyvigi1985 View Post
    My Asus is working great. I loaded my SD card and rebooted and now I am asked to type in a security number in a key pad.

I never set one up. Not sure what changed. I remove the card and restart several time and still get the same thing. The SD card was on my android phone which I have the security pass word I tried the same pass word no luck.
    Have you tried formatting the sdcard first before you put it in your Prime?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

No because it has information I want to transfer to the Prime. I did take it out and put the blank card that comes with machine and rebooted and still same issue

Try formatting the blank card.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Not sure how all I get is the screen with the numbers pad I cannot access the OS to format the card
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Is there a way to do a hard reset like on the phones