Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default On Live controller

I was curious if the On Live controller works with the prime. If not If I buy a xbox controller do I just plug it in or is there more to it?

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    ROM
    touch wiz

I don't know about an xbox controller. If it did work, i believed it would have to be a wired one. ONLIve does work perfectly fine with my ps3 controller though. Don't have to download any extra programs or anything. just plus the ps3 controller into the usb slot & voila!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Default Re: On Live controller

I have the Onlive controller and it works flawlessly with the TP... in Onlive... It doesn't work so well with other TP games, where I believe the Xbox controller will.
    I use the Onlive controller primarily with my desktop computer and it works great with Onlive on the TP but if your only use is with the tablet you may want to get the Xbox controller.
    IMHO
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

when you use the xbox controller do you just plug it in and it should work or do you have go through some options?

AFAIK it's plug and play

ROM
    CM9 Beta 2/Stock Prime

FWIW, I bought the Gamestop Bluetooth Tablet Controller a couple of months ago, mainly to play GTA III. For about a week, it wouldn't work. After the developers updated the game, it works flawlessly.

I've used the Gamestop controller on: GTA III, ShadowGun, Gensoid, and GBCoid, and it's worked great with all of them.

It was around $40 when I bought it, just in case you wanted another option. Comes with a charger, no battery required.