Bluetooth Stereo Headset for Tablet

michaelp68

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks.

I'm interested in a Bluetooth stereo headset for use with my Transformer Prime.

I'd use it for music and movies.

I'm interested in your recommendations and experiences.

Most headsets I look at on-line refer to listening to music. Do people even use them for listening to movies?

Thank you for any information and input.

In a really wonderful world, I could have it paired with both my TF and my phone. Could be listening and using with tablet, receive call on phone, pause/mute tablet use and then use it for phone call.

ShelJW

May 5, 2011
Visit site
The LG Tone are excellent wireless bluetooth headphones, that I purchased and used on a trip to Dallas.

They paired easily with the Prime, provided excellent sound and I could move pretty far away from the Transformer Prime, and they'd still work!

They're also very comfortable. I don't think they'd work great for jogging or the gym, but for everyday music listening and watching a movie (yea... they'll send any sound from your Prime to the headset), they're excellent!

Ended up returning 'em, because I had overpaid (got 'em from Fry's), and also decided I simply wouldn't use them enought to warrant the price, but they work very well, and have great battery life!

Read the reviews on Amazon.

41JnHbj9SmL._SS400_.jpg

Reactions: michaelp68

AzraelsKiss

May 12, 2011
Visit site
The LG Tone are excellent wireless bluetooth headphones, that I purchased and used on a trip to Dallas.

They paired easily with the Prime, provided excellent sound and I could move pretty far away from the Transformer Prime, and they'd still work!

They're also very comfortable. I don't think they'd work great for jogging or the gym, but for everyday music listening and watching a movie (yea... they'll send any sound from your Prime to the headset), they're excellent!

Ended up returning 'em, because I had overpaid (got 'em from Fry's), and also decided I simply wouldn't use them enought to warrant the price, but they work very well, and have great battery life!

Read the reviews on Amazon.

Click to view quoted image

+1 This headset is great. I use it primarily with my phone, but they work real well on my TFP too. They do have the same problem when watching movies as every other bluetooth headset I've tried, the audio can be a little delayed at times. Sometimes, shutting off bluetooth, turning it back on, then connecting to the headset again may help a little. All in all, they're a great headset, and I would recommend them to anyone.

~Azrael's Kiss~

Reactions: michaelp68

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power